Sunday 1 April 2018

HELLO GLORIOUS CHILD OF GOD


HAPPY EASTER TO YOU... It's Your *SEASON of SPRINGING FORTH!*
I want to share a real story with you. It may sound funny but got it's message.

There is this guy I knew, we were quite close. He stammers alot; there's nothing that he wants to say that he wouldn't spend long time saying it and because of that, what he wants to say will loose relevance and meaning. So he doesn't really talk much even when he sees a lady he likes and tries to tell her how he feels about her, she won't take him serious; It's as if he disgusts her or he is not up to her level in anyway. With the way people treats him or sees him made him shy of himself, angry With himself and anyone, low self-esteem was at work in him, lack of self confidence and all its likes. But this guy was good at two things; he got good imaginations and good at drawing
When he draws or pens down his imagination, people marvel and appreciate it in their own way.

One day when we were talking, one talk led to another and I started telling Him about myself; how I wasn't eloquent, how shy I was and how bad some people took or think I was but when i looked through God's Word, I understood *how much God Loves me and ready to help me and he did!*

This guy took it to heart and Studied for himself and he came across what Jesus said in *2Corinthians 12:9 "...My Grace is Sufficient for thee and my Strength is made perfect in Your WEAKNESS..."* 

Gradually, he started gaining courage to explain his drawings, and people were learning to be patient with him and he learnt how not to worry if some persons don't love or take him for who he was... he learnt that even in the mist of his weaknesses God still love him to Help him... TODAY, he is better and living happier!

This is what he told me later... *People perception about you changes but you remain who You are if You don't agree to what they think!"*

My dear your own story may be as bad as this or more or even less but what matter most is for You to Know that *Jesus died, buried and rose again Just for You... He loves you that much to take You out of that situation if you receive this unending Love This day*

*He Loves You more than You can never imagine*...all you need to do is to receive and allow him to manifest himself through You today!
Glory to God;

#WE LOVE YOU
#WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU

*WORD BANQUET INT'L CENTER(WOBIC)*

HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION,
HAPPY SUNDAY,
HAPPY NEW WEEK

*YOUR MONTH OF SPRINGING FORTH!*


No comments:

Post a Comment