1. The largest living thing on the face of the Earth is a
underground in Oregon, it measures three and a half miles in
2. The town of Los Angeles, California, was originally named El
la Nuestra Senora de Reina de los Angeles de la Porciuncula.
3. 9 out of 10 people believe Thomas Edison invented the light
This isn’t true; Joseph Swan did.
4.Men can breastfeed babies.
5. The total combined weight of the worlds ant population is
heavier than the weight of the human population.
6. The deadliest war in history excluding World War II was a
civil war in China in the 1850s in which the rebels were led by a man
Who thought he was the brother of Jesus Christ.
7.The US national anthem actually has three verses, but everyone
just knows the first one.
8.The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
9. William Shakespeare was born and died on the same
10. In Denmark , it's illegal to burn foreign flags , but not illegal to burn the Danish flag