Monday 25 June 2018

When your family betrays you

Hello
God bless you
How was the day?

Let me tell you a Story

"...I didn't know how got to the hospital" she told me. "But what I remembered was I got into my house that faithful evening and saw my sister sitting on my husband's legs. She acted as if she doesn't care if I will say anything. In that shock and anger, I asked her to leave my house after saying alot of words that I can't remember. My husband sat down there as If he was enjoying the show. I was not really surprise because he has been acting this way for long as if I don't matter to him. So see that my elder sister refused to leave my house, I tried to drag her out. It was then my husband told me not to touch her because she's carrying his baby; a male child. It was sounding as if I was watching an home video but asked him to repeat himself and they both did. *I was angry that of all people to betray me is my Sister, elder sister, sister that is suppose to help me with challenges, advice me, who I can run to anytime of the day and be an elder indeed is the one stabbing me.* I was so angry that I gave her a slap. Before I knew it, I found myself in the hospital in injuries all over me; my husband and sister beat me up!" *I was told her that she shouldn't kill herself over what has happened and I told her also that the only person that can heal her of the heart break is God.* Her husband and sister have gone too far but she should just be herself, get healed, forgive them and WISDOM is profitable to direct. Her husband don't love her anymore like he said, she doesn't have a Child for him and God should give her direction of what to do...

Friend, this woman told me this story when I went for Hospital evangelism.

You may have encountered something like this or know someone who has but *what matter most is that the first stage is to let God heal you of the heart break...*

*"The spirit of the Lord is upon me...to heal the broken hearted...(Luk 4:18)*

He wants to heal you for he loves you more than you can Never imagine!
Allow him to heal you of the heart breaks, the pains, the quilts, the unforgiven heart and trust him more to help you in taking decisions.

Thank you
God bless you

*WE LOVE YOU*
*WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU*

*WORD BANQUET INT'L CENTER(WOBIC)* WISH YOU A PEACEFUL NEW WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment