Sunday 29 July 2018

Hello Special You


How was your day?

Let me tell you a Story

"...I was so surprised when she came to my house with her dad and mum. Then what I could hear is *"he is the one"*! I was wondering what they were talking about. Yes I know that this lady is my very close friend. *But coming to say what she was saying was something that no one should hear about"*. K-cee is a close friend that was narrating how Agatha came to his house to tell his parents that she was pregnant for him. *Before that time he told me he asked Agatha out to be his girlfriend but she didn't agree saying that it's good they are friends that when he is ready financially they can talk about that.* He told me that he slept with her just once and it's possible that that once can get her pregnant but he did that more than nine months ago and  she saying that the three Months old pregnancy belongs to him. After all that have been said and done it was found out that it was his friend, best friend, his name sake is the owner of the pregnancy. *He told me that it was that same friend that preached to him to give his life to Christ which he did, and this friend is like a spiritual father and  mentor. But at the end of the day, he has been sleeping with her behind him and now that she's pregnant, he told her to lie that he was the cause*

He learnt his lessons to be careful at all time with people around him even his friends.

My friend, you May know someone that passed through something like this or you yourself. *Maybe someone lied on you, pretended they love you but you later found out that they don't*. Always know that *God is interested in you and wants you to know that he will vindicate you and give you reasons to smile again.*

Glory to God!

*God bless you*
*We love you*
*We are praying for you*

*WORD BANQUET INT'L CENTER(WOBIC)* SAYS YOU SHOULD HAVE A COLOURFUL NEW WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment