Sunday 19 August 2018

Hello Good Evening to You

.
How was the day ?

*Let me share this Sunday Story with You...*

Three years before I met Daniel, I was in a relationship. I enjoyed everything about it. *We do call each other 3 times a day, text, chat and even do video calls*. Distance was not a barrier at all. Even when we were together in same town, we visit each other, we were not just going out, we were in Love.
*Issues started coming up gradually and it all started when he introduced me to his elder sister.* Sorry, I didn't tell You my name. Okay, *my name is Chioma, from an Eastern state and Nonso my best friend is also from same Eastern state.* But his sister seems not to be happy when we met. I wondered why and of course, Nonso, didn't understand why. We are both
same State, so I don't even see why state Should be a problem. *Two weeks later, his mum called him home.* When he got back, he felt bad and when I asked him what was the problem, he told me that his mum said that *both of us can't go out together because his clan and my clan in the community can't get married.*
That was so ridiculous to hear!
*In this times and days where language, tribe and city does not Matter, his mum is believing that nonsense!* He though promised that he will work things out. I knew he would try. He actually did try but nothing change; in fact, he almost quarreled with everyone in his family, even his pastor and that made me uncomfortable. *I never wanted to be the cause of disunity in a home I planned to make my home*. Anyway, after a while, i call it off. Two weeks later after then, *I found out I was pregnant!* It was so confusing since I was not with Nonso again and don't know how I will tell him, for him to accept and coming into that kind of family was all Wrong. *I summoned courage, told him and he said that he his not the father of the child since I left him, he didn't touch me, I must have gone out with my 'new boyfriend' and I am coming back to him*. His mum supported him, his family did. His mum even threatened me that I shouldn't keep the baby if I want to enjoy my life!
*A week after that, I was robbed and beaten,l had miscarriage*! The doctor that treated me told me that it affected my womb that I will need an operation to save myself for the future. *I don't have the money for that.*
I called Nonso, but he don't want to have anything to do with me again. My girlfriends had nothing to do except to sympathize with me. My foster mum, who is also my aunt was sick and couldn't help. *The pains was so much, I couldn't eat, drink or even do anything with myself...I felt useless!*

*I begged God to take my life.*

One of the days in the hospital, some group of people came to minister to me, gave me hope and prayed with me. *They told me that God can't forget me just like the way God didn't forget Elijah in 1kings chapter 19.* I didn't know how it happened, *I just believed; my hope came alive and my mind was strengthened.*
The following week, the doctor did the operation without money and when I was okay, I asked who paid for the treatment, the doctor told me that he did.
*That was how I met Doctor Daniel...* *(Doctor Daniel is a Yoruba man)*

To cut the long story, we are getting married in next four months!"

*(This story was shared by my unit head. We ministered to her in one of our hospital evangelism*. *But he met Chioma again afterwards...2012)*

Glory to God!

Friend, I know that you may have faced similar situation like this, or even met someone who must have passed through something like *where tribe, language, culture must have stopped them or you in getting whatever you felt or knew you were suppose to get.* It may be that you must have worked hard but at the end of the day, things just seems slow and as if you wasted your time. *I want you to know that God is Never blind to see that, his hands are never short to reach out to you.* *All you need to Know is, God is working out something better and beautiful.* *It may seems late but know that he will restore all you have lost in 100 folds!* Just don't give up now because you have gone too far to look back. *Just have hope and faith in God and you will see that he Loves You more than you can Ever imagine!*

*God bless you*
*We love you*
*We are praying for you.*

*WORD BANQUET INT'L CENTER (WOBIC)*  MESSAGE FOR YOU!
You can share to encourage someone

Take charge!


No comments:

Post a Comment