Sunday 12 August 2018

Hello my friends


How was your day?
So glad that today is a good one so far

Let me tell you a Story...

"I had a friend that had a boyfriend. *This my friend do visit my boyfriend but when she gets there, she will not do anything;cook, watch movie, play video games(her guy Loves playing games)*. So the boy always get tired of the fact that she's not ready to make the environment enjoyable. *So one day she invited me to come with her to her boyfriend house.* So I was so hungry and my friend told me that I can cook anything if I'm Hungry in which I did. *Her boyfriend loved the food.* I do play games at home with my brothers because I'm the only lady among four of them. I really enjoyed the game I played after a long time. *To cut the long story short, my friend always take me along with her to her guy house mainly to help prepare food*. Before they left school, they broke up and after school we both met and my friend was already dating another guy and so...we got married; *her ex and i"*

(Pastor Mrs. Olayinka said this story in a marriage seminar I attended around 2011...the story is her story)

Friends we may have met someone that acted like that friend who don't know how to keep relationship because of carelessness and character or you know have heard of a story like this. *Always know that what ever we have can only be kept by wisdom. So many ladies and gentlemen lost relationship because of carelessness, or make mistakes because we didn't do the right thing at a point when we were supposed to do it.* *Always know that we have different opportunities now at this level to right our wrongs and make sure that we tighten lose ends in every aspect of our lives.*

*N.B God loves you more than you can ever imagine...Make that love explicit*

*Glory to God*
*God bless you*
*We Love You*
*We are praying for you*

*WORD BANQUET INT'L CENTER(WOBIC)* SAYS HAVE A SWEET NEW WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment