Monday 3 September 2018

Good morning to you

Hope we all slept well.
God is so good... *I know that and I know you too.*

Let me tell you a Story...

"I met this man two years ago, he told me he was selling a bottle of water for 500 Naria! *How can a bottle of water be 500 Naria? I asked myself.* So I just ignored the man and I continue doing what I was doing. So when he was leaving, he told me that *the day I Will need him, it might too late*. I smiled because I thought I wouldn't see or hear of him again.

Many Months later, in my market-place, I heard people talking about a Man that is a 'miracle worker',  he does things that even other Pastors in town can't do. *I ignored those talk because it's very common in our days.

After a year or more, I had a problem with a woman in the market. She told me that she would show me.* Two weeks afterwards, *I fell sick.* It increased daily;even the medication wasn't working! Looking very tired and weak in my home one day,  *a friend of mine told me about this Man that he will heal me and told me that it's an affliction and added that, that woman I had misunderstanding with goes to meet him daily!* It was then I knew that I needed *someone stronger!* When I thought about it for awhile, I called my younger sister in Lagos to introduce me to her Pastor. She promised to but she told me that *the God in her Pastor can still help me any where I am*. She told me that *Jesus is all I need*. *I just got to accept him as my Lord and personal saviour!* I did and I studied the scripture. *I came to know that I wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers in high places*!

Glory to God I am healed and that *woman that I had misunderstanding with is no more around that place*...i am looking for that her to tell her that *only Jesus can save and saves forever!*

Glory to God

*(This is a paraphrased testimony a woman shared with us when we went for evangelism in the marketplace;2011)*

Friends I believe that you must have passed through one difficult times where  you thought *that all hope was/is lost or you know a someone who has*...I want you to know with no iota of doubt that *Jesus knows about what you are passing through*. *Don't get tired of speaking your victory; when devil remind you of that pains, you tell him that Jesus have taken that pains, sickness, fear, lack, sin away when he died on the Cross!* Have this consciousness that he can never leave you nor forsake you.
*I believe...i confess- that's all you need to do!*

God bless you
We love you
We are praying for you

*WORD BANQUET INT'L CENTER(WOBIC)* SAYS HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DIVINE NOURISHMENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment