Sunday 30 September 2018

Sunday inspiration

Hello Good evening
How was your day

It's a wonderful time in God's presence...

Let's see this!

"Where are You from he asked me. I just told him that I'm from Niger.

*He was surprised because I know a lot about Nigeria* and so he asked me further on how long I have stayed in the country and a lot of questions afterwards. These questions and talk made us to know a lot about ourselves.

So when we met another time in a regional conference, he told me how much he wants to me my friend. I told him that he was already my friend that it doesn't need any former plans.

*After sometimes, he asked me out and I agreed.*
One day, I met him out side my hostel with two of my friends. *My friends told him other things about me; they told him how a car do pick me and drop me often and how I have a lot of clothes that I don't use*. He was surprised but didn't say anything.

*I noticed that he was more closer than before and started asking me for money...a lot*. I didn't see it has anything until when I didn't have and he made a statement *'"what are you doing with all that money your Sugar daddy do give You?. Let us share it together"'!* I was shocked and angry! Even after I told him about my Dad, he still thinks otherwise.
*So he got close to me because of my property.* I didn't blame him much but my friends that got it all wrong *but it was too late to amend*.

I told him that I don't want to have anything to do with him again. *Though it took a long time to get over it but I did. My friends miss informed him*.

They never knew that the man that is called my *Sugar Daddy is actually my father*.

Who left us for an assignment in the military then so I didn't know much about him. So now he is retired, *he is in the country with my siblings(my mum is dead) and we do have hang outs to know him better.*

This I kept a secret but what else can I do, *the deed have been done!*

(A lady said this true story in a Church conference to drive a point home-2015)

Friend, this story to me may not have any spiritual meaning or Bible related words but *the truth is that things happens to us at times we may not understand initially but when we are patient it makes us see the true identity of some people.*

*The true identity of that man became obvious when she stopped giving him*.
Friends, You may have loss your friends, family members or those that you count on or even trust with a lot; they don't talk to you again because of some reasons that you may not be able to explain. Watch it! *God is teaching you how to stay closer to him.*

*Some people can be the reasons you have not break new grounds or attain new heights. You got to cut away to be better; you got to see the world as a place where friends are real not because of what they get from you but because they want the best of you to show forth*. Learn each day to ask God for directions and how to be Your best each day so that your testimony will be like the Shepherd's prayer *"He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul: he leads me in the path of righteousness for his name sake"(Psa 23:2-3)*

*Glory to God*
*God bless you*
*We are praying for you*

*WORD BANQUET INT'L CENTER(WOBIC)* SAYS HAVE A *GOD CONSCIOUS MONTH, FAVOUR-FILLED WEEK, WONDERFUL NIGHT REST*


No comments:

Post a Comment