1. The world’s deepest postbox is in Susami Bay in Japan . It’s
10 metres underwater.
2. In 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake
his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract
without paying a fee. It didn’t work
3. Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
4. Breastfeeding allows a baby to give germs to mothers so that her immune system can respond and can synthesize antibodies for her baby.
5. Handshakes were originally meant to make sure that the person you were meeting wasn’t carrying a concealed weapon. The hand clasp proved that your hand was empty and shaking was meant to dislodge any weapons hiding up the sleeve.
6. By law, a pregnant woman can pee anywhere she wants to in Britain, even if she chooses, in a police officer’s helmets.
7. The butterflies you get in your stomach when you see someone you like is actually a stress response caused by adrenaline.
8. A small amount of stress helps you to remember things better but a large amount may hinder your memory.