Tuesday 27 September 2016

PAPA OYEDEPO'S WIFE'S BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO HIM, AS HE TURNS 62

The Popular man of God turns 62 years of age today and his wife
of 34 years, faith, took to social media to give him some loving
words.
She composed;
"Happy 62nd birthday to my wonderful husband! Sixty two
(62) years prior, on this specific historic day, saw the birth
of a great giant. A man fated by God to free mankind from
the oppressions of the devil.
A man with immovable faith and dedication to God, the
Kingdom and his family. One that has proven beyond
sensible doubt to be a commendable leader, a visionary,
mentor, prophet, father and friend; one whom I am favored
to be married to. Today on this extra special day, I
celebrate you my husband, the love of my life … the
passion of my heart … my friend … my companion … my
husband … my lord. I can't stop expressing gratitude
toward you for coming into my life and showing me the
God kind of love.
With you, I have learnt more than I envisioned. You've
helped me to see that there is quite a lot more to believe
in. You have loved me so dear and opened my eyes to see
new possibilities in uncovering my potentials. Together,
God has empowered us to raise fortunate children who are
all now Kingdom giants in our lifetime to his glory! You are
an unparalleled man of valor. Surely, the grace of God will
continue multiplying upon your life and ministry in new and
greater measurements in Jesus' name. Life has turned out
to be additional special since you entered my world. Every
day I awake renewed by the thought and constant echo of
your Love! Many men have done valiantly, however thou,
my husband, my darling, the husband of my youth,
excellest all of them. We should yet do greater things for
God and his Kingdom! Congratulation and Happy Birthday
darling husband, father, friend, teacher, mentor and lover!
#Papa62

Culled from zeeloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment