1. The Olympic flag's colors are always red, black, blue, green, and
yellow rings on a field of white. This is because at least one of
those colors appears on the flag of every nation on the planet.
2. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
3. In space, astronauts cannot cry because there is no gravity and
tears can't flow.
4. Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
5. A ten-year-old mattress weighs double what it did when it was
new, this is due to debris that it had absorb over time. These debris include: dust mites (their droppings and decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand, and a lot of perspiration,which the average person loses at a rate of a quart a day.
6. According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg.
7. A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals that cause relaxation.
Women seem to like light and frequent kisses while men like them
8. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
9. It takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
10. It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up.
The frog vomits its entire stomach out so the organ is dangling out
of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the
stomach's contents and swallows the stomach back down again.
11. Coca-cola was originally green.
12. "Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.