1.Seven percent of Americans claim they never bathe at all.
2. Oslo, Norway, is the world's most expensive city. A gallon on
gas costs almost $5, and it costs $1.32 to use the public
3. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute
for blood plasma.
4. Brushing your teeth regularly has been shown to prevent heart disease.
5. Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can't find any
6. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying
7. A whale's penis is called a dork.
8. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
9. Jimmy Carter was the first U.S. president to be born in a hospital.
10. As you age, your eye color gets lighter