Saturday 26 November 2016

Someone say yes o... It's 2 months blogversary

Today marks exactly 2 months I ventured into blogging.
Like joke like joke,  my blog already has over 6000 page views with US, Kenya, Netherlands and then Nigeria viewers topping the chart.

I thank all who have at one point or the other sent me mails.

And most of all, I thank the best man with the most beautiful heart ever, my darling husband for his love, support and tolerance so far.

And also to my brother in-law (in-love) who helped me in starting up this blog, I say THANK YOU.

Let's keep the blog growing. Love you all.

Jesus it's only you.

Please, if you have any gist, news, story, inspirational write-up, problem that needs advice or any latest happening that you would like me to post on this blog, do not hesitate to send me a mail @ abaprissy02@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....
    Love you loads...
    2 months of consistent growth and increase.

    ReplyDelete