1.The star Antares is 60,000 times larger than our sun. If our sun
were the size of a softball, the star Antares would be as large as a
2.In Calama, a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile, it has never
3. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
4. If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib. If you try to
suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or
neck and die. If you.
5. Men can read smaller print than women. Women can hear better
6. The word "testify" is based on the Ancient Roman practice of
making men swear on their testicles when making a statement in court.
7. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear
8. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
9. The Earth weighs around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
10.Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself.
11. Each year you swallow 14 insects— while you sleep!