1. Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
2. Breastfeeding allows a baby to give germs to mothers so that her immune system can respond and can synthesize antibodies for her baby.
3. A crocodile cannot move its tongue.
4. Cats have 2 sets of vocal cords: one for purring and one for meowing.
5. The two animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
6. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
7. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
8. Eating a teaspoon of sugar after having something spicy, can help neutralize the burning sensation.
9. Abraham Lincoln's dog, Fido, was also assassinated.
10. In the 16th and 17th centuries in the country of Turkey, anyone
caught drinking coffee was put to death.
11. Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second!
12. It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means
it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!