1. According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg.
2 . A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals that cause relaxation.
Women seem to like light and frequent kisses while men like them
3. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
4. It takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
5. A brand new car sold for N2000 in 1975. A ticket to London was less than N100 in 1975.
6. In 1976, 75 kobo exchanged for one British Pound and 60 kobo for one US dollar.
7. A dollar was 90 kobo at the beginning of Babangida’s term in 1985.
8. Nigeria took its first loan from the World Bank in 1977.
9. Obasanjo’s first term and Babangida’s regime oversaw the weakening of the naira.
10. Nigeria has the 4th highest number of poor, living under a dollar a day in the entire world. 100 million are ‘destitute’ according
to figures from the NBS (National Bureau of Statistics).
11. Nigeria, the biggest economy in Africa is 160th out of 177 countries in HDI (Human Development Index).
12 . Nigeria has the highest paid legislators in the entire world.