Saturday 7 January 2017

Saturday morning post : I believe

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so
tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism
and war that the bright daybreak of peace and
brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe
that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have
the final word.
                                                              Martin Luther King. Jr

Woke up this morning feeling this way.

I don't know what you're trying to be positive about, I don't know what you're trying to keep up or do away with.

I don't know why you already feel you can't keep up with your new year's resolution etc.

I Just Want you to know that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand.

Though, I may not believe in myself, but I believe in what I'm doing.

Try to to take something from your past failure, error and mistakes, make adequate use of corrections and grow in your own imparticular way.

Keep up, and take charge.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment