1.Prolonged lack of sleep can cause irregular jumping heartbeats
B premature ventricular contractions (PVCs).
2. Some heavy snorers may have a condition called obtrusive sleep
apnea (OSA), which can negatively affect the heart.
3. Because the heart has its own electrical impulse, it can continue
to beat even when separated from the body, as long as it has an
adequate supply of oxygen.
4. The more education you have, the lower your risk of heart disease
5. Your heart beats 100,000 times per day.
6. The number of heart attacks peak on Christmas day, followed by December 26th and New year's
7. Modesty prompted the invention of the stethoscope. Before now, Doctors had to press their ears directly to each patient's chest.
8. Happiness is a strong sense of emotional vitality which helps to lower your risk of heart disease. So learn to stay happy.
9. Early Egyptians believed that the heart and other major organs had
wills of their own and would move around inside the body.
10. The heart begins beating at four weeks after conception and does
not stop until death.
Sources-randomhistory and Cleveland clinic