Sunday 23 October 2016

It's a blessed Sunday. Let's pray.

     Sweet Jesus, I thank for yet another day and another week.

Nothing is hidden from your eyes, your light shines
into the darkness of this world and into the shadows of our hearts.
You see our thoughts, our motives, words and actions,

You promised in your word that A thousand may fall at my side, And ten thousand at my right hand; But it shall not come near me. Only with my eyes shall I look, And see the reward of the wicked. Psalm 91:1 - 8
This day and week, I pray you to cause your strength to pilot me :
Your might to uphold me,
Your wisdom to guide me,
Your eye to look before me,
Your ear to hear me,
Your word to speak for me,
And Your hand to guard me

Thank you Most High God, for I know you have answered me,in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment