1. Had we not had stinky underarms thousands of years ago, we’d not exist. Our ancestors’ stinky pits helped keep predators at bay.
2. Armpits have 20 million microscopic animals living on a square inch of human skin.
3. There are people in the world who have made cheese from bacteria in human armpits.
4. A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in his body.
5. only takes a few weeks in before a baby can visually distinguish between his or her mother and other adults. The constant sounds and sights are soothing to the child and are missed when gone. However, the voice and smell of the mother can be recognized from birth.
6. According to this article from Associated Content, breast milk can be good for adults too. If you can stomach the taste along with the knowledge of where it came from, the milk may be of use for combating serious diseases.
7. Former American President Van Buren popularized one of the most
commonly used phrases to date: “OK”, or “Okay”
8. Science has discovered that stars emit radio waves, which are
received on earth as a high pitch. God mentioned this in Job 38:7:
"When the morning stars sang together..."