Monday 24 October 2016

Ambassadorial Nominee Pauline Tallen Says NO...

Former Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Dame Pauline Tallen,
has turned down her nomination as an ambassador by President
Muhammadu Buhari.

According to her Facebook social media wall at the weekend,
Tallen said: “I am fully committed to nation building and
completely loyal to the Federal Republic of Nigeria as well as its
leaders. I count myself privileged to serve our dear country as an
ambassador of change.

However, family comes first and as such my decision is borne out
of the love for my ailing husband who needs the support of his
family. God bless Nigeria.”

She also appreciated the president for counting her worthy to
serve Nigeria in the capacity of an ambassador. “It is a hard
decision I had to take, but I have to, because he is my primary
responsibility,” she said.

Guardian report.

*hahaha... Guess she agrees with President Buhari, that a woman's place is in the kitchen, I love her for this *

No comments:

Post a Comment