1. Indonesia is the world's largest island country, with
more than 13,000 islands.
2. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food,
that's the weight of about 6 elephants!
3. About 3000 years ago, most Egyptians died by the time they
4. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
5. Choosing exciting places for first date increases the chances of the other person falling for you.
6. Some volcanic islands such as Iceland and Hawaii have black beaches. Their sand is made of basalt an igneous rock formed when lava cools and has been broken down into sand particles.
7. In Japan , people bathe in warm volcanic sand to cure various illnesses.
8. It took 12 days for the Google team to capture images of Mount Everest for Google Maps
9. Your sense of smell and taste begin to improve within 48 hours of quitting smoking
10. Couples, who smoke, have more fertility
problems than non-smokers.