1. Penguins have an organ above their eyes that converts seawater to fresh water.
2. Scientists claim that the higher your I.Q., the more you dream in your sleep.
3. Chewing gum makes a person fart more than usual. You’ll swallow more air then you normally would and that leads to flatulence.
4. Pineapple is not a single fruit, but a group of berries that have fused
5. Spanish national anthem has no words.(I wonder what they sing then)
6. The reason why you don't sneeze when you are asleep is because the nerves involved in the sneeze reflex are also resting.
7. To have your photo taken with the first ever camera, you would have to sit still for 8 hours. (God forbid o... Thank God for technology)
8. You blink over 20,000,000 times a year.( I don't know who was counting)
9. The world's oldest piece of chewing gum is 9,000 years old.( where was it kept, and who was counting the years?)
10. More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed each year by
using products that are made for right-handed people.(OK o...)
Now you know.