Saturday 31 December 2016

My end of year message for you.

“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
                                                                                                 Marcus Aurelius

I Just Want you to know that If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.

Stop searching for happiness in other people and let it come from within.

Why not feel your heartbeats and know there is a purpose for your being alive today.

Think of something that will make you want to jump out of bed.

I try my best to always look happy, that when others see me, it ignites their happiness.

How have you failed this year?

Well just as Henry Ford said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”

Buckle up yourself for a successful 2017.

“Follow your passions, believe in karma, and you won’t have to
chase your dreams, they will come to you.” – Randy Pausch

I believe I've spoken and encouraged someone this morning.

#OneLove

No comments:

Post a Comment