1. A man from India started planting trees when he was 16-
years-old. He's now 47 and lives in his own forest with rhinos,
tigers and elephants.
2. 94% of people fake their laugh when they don’t understand
what someone said to them.
3. The right ear is more efficient for listening to speech, while the
left ear is better at listening to music.
4. Sleeping next to someone you love not only reduces depression, but it helps you live longer, and makes you fall asleep faster.
5. Brazil covers 50% of the South American continent
6. A group of frogs is called an army
7. Brazil is named after a tree
8. the word 'uncopyrightable' is the only 15 letter
word that can be spelled without repeating any letter
9. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
10. your foot and your forearm are the same length.
11. 42% of men and women 25% don't wash their hands
after using a public toilet.
12. The tongue is the only muscle in one’s body, that is attached
from one end.
13. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice
14. When you Inhale through your mouth, swallow twice and slowly exhale through your nose is an effective way to cure hiccup.
15. the brand" Nokia"is named after a place in Southern Finland