It contains a unique combination of
fatty acids with powerful effects on
Studies have shown that by adding coconut oil to your diet, you can lose fat, most especially the unwanted belly fat. coconut oil boosts fat burning (increases “calories out”) and
it also reduces the appetite (reduces “calories in”).
Do you know how to make coconut oil?
No? Then let me teach you.
1. Break your coconut (2 coconuts) and separate the meat from the shell.
2. Rinse the meat, use either you blender or a grater(the smallest part) to grate the coconut meats.
3. Add 4 cups of very warm water into the grated coconut
4. Pour in a sieve to separate the coconut milk from
the chaff. Then press with your hands to squeeze
out the last drop.
5.Strain the coconut liquid.
6. Place it in a saucepan on a burner and turn the heat to medium high. Bring it to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until the water has
evaporated and the cream has separated from the oil and
turned brown.(this can take up to an hour)
7. Scoop out the oil.
And there you go with your coconut oil.
Take 2 spoonfuls every morning on an empty stomach.
Tip- you can use your coconut oil for almost everything :on your hair, body, and also to cook.